- Physics 4999 Undergraduate Thesis Presentations
- Mark Baker is Western's Recipient of the 2019 OUSA Award for Teaching Excellence
- Summer Research Fellowship Winners Announced
- March Break Open House a Success
- Mark Baker wins USC Award of Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching
- Jan Cami Wins 2019 Qilak Award
- Robert Sica shares in CFI-JELF Funding
- Western Researchers Hope to Get Meteorites from Fireball that Fell to Earth Wednesday
Western researchers hope people near Bancroft, south of Algonquin Provincial Park, will keep their eyes open for fragments of a fireball that entered the Earth’s atmosphere early Wednesday.
- Where Do Supermassive Black Holes Come From?
A pair of researchers at Western University in Ontario, Canada, developed their model by looking at quasars, which are supermassive black holes.
- Apollo 11 Moon Landing Inspired Western Astronomer to Shoot For the Stars
While Western University astronomer Parshati Patel's inspiration to study astronomy was astronaut Kalpana Chawla, an American of Indian descent who died in the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster in 2003, none of it would have happened without the first moon mission
The Physics and Astronomy Experience
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.